Choc Peanut Cookies
Makes about 30
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 1/4 cups plain flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup dark or milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Line two cookie trays with baking paper.
2. Cream the butter, peanut butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add the egg and mix until fluffy.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder, soda together. Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture. Add the chocolate chips. Gently fold together.
4. Place teaspoons of cookie mixture onto prepared trays.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cookies are light golden. Allow to cool on trays.
Cookies are cooked through when you can push them on the cookie tray. They may still be soft but will harden when they are cool.