Museli & Fruit Bars
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup brown sugar
125g unsalted butter
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup rice bubbles
1 cup sultanas
1/2 cup chopped apricots or dates
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1/4 cup sunflower or sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 30x20cm slice tray with baking paper.
2. Combine honey, sugar and butter in a saucepan stirring over medium heat until butter melts and sugar dissolves.
4. Bring to the boil. Cook for 2 mins or until syrup thickens slightly. Remove from heat.
5. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. And add the hot syrup and stir to combine.
6. Spoon into slice tray and press firmly.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
8. Cool and refrigerate until chilled.